This documentary is about the New York City rapper known as Jay-Z. It goes over is ambition, his career, and his upbringing.
A few things said about Jay-Z in this movie are as follows;
- Jay Z Liked the Jackson 5.
- Jay Z was a happy-go-lucky child.
- He also felt he had to be the best at everything.
- Jay Z always did well in school, and was said to always being the top of his class academically.
- He took it pretty hard when his dad left. He became quiet and anti-social but then music freed him.
- He worked on his rap skills everyday.